Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Real Life


I thought it was time to blog about the REAL me. I love my other blog, yes I do, but that blog emphasizes the good parts of my life!
Like everyone else, I have days...dare I even say WEEKS...where everything seems to go wrong, and things just don't work out the way I plan.

This blog will be dedicated to the rants and raves of a lunatic female who is displeased from time to time with whatever life is dishing at her.


Won't you join me?

If you are interested in being a team blogger, and contributing to this blog on a regular or even an extremely irregular basis, please send me an email. I would love to hear from you.

It's comforting to know we're not alone in this crazy world. Not all of us have homes befitting the pages of Better Homes & Gardens. Heck, I would wager that most of us are struggling just to keep our homes maintained with the basics - water, electricity, heat, coolness, insurance, taxes.
Even if our home is a small home!

There are a zillion other financial monsters... if you have credit cards, then there's a mountain of debt you're trying to conquer. If you have pets and/or domestic farm animals, there's feed bills and vet bills. Own a few vehicles, or even just one? There's gas to get from point A to point B, not to mention all the maintenance to keep your vehicle running - oil changes, new tires, new brakes, etc. And let's not forget the most basic of basics -- groceries!

Who knows? Maybe we can offer solutions to each other, or at the very least, we can spill our guts with our rants and just be there for each other.


Stay tuned.  My first rant is coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm SO with ya! Yep, I'll definitely be a regular visitor here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're quick! No sooner did we talk about it than BAM, here it is! It looks great, the copy is great, and I'm on board for whatever you need me for, including the very first comment! You know most of my story, and that I'm incredibly FRUSTRATED, DISHEARTENED and HUMILIATED that my husband and I are in the position we are in our sixth decade. Seriously, our daughter put new tires on my car last year, and is now going to put the vet bill for my three dogs on her credit card...does it get more embarrassing than that?

    I so look forward to reading some other stories, whether a person is just clipping coupons to save a few pennies, or secretly visiting the food bank. I know you and I can't be the only ones who are frustrated. Yes, I know it could be worse, we could be on the street or living in subsidized housing, but I'm thinking along the lines of people like ourselves, who have lived beyond their means for too many years and are now paying for it at one of the worst possible times in our country's history except for the Great Depression, or losing their job thru no fault of their own and in the downward spiral. WE ALL HAVE A STORY, let's share it for real and help each other out by showing that we're not alone in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I too down days and yes, even weeks. I'll keep stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate! I have a new blog too that I consider my workbook blog (funny too I picked this exact same template for it!) - I'm writing about all the things I'm trying to do with goal setting, projects and just generally trying to simplify my life ... http://tmsworkbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

C'mon. Admit it. We all have issues. :-)